Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BPS Café — April 2010


If you've received an April postcard from a sender who prefers to remain tantalizingly mysterious, you can still say thank you! Members can leave a comment here to let other members know how much they appreciate the postcard they've received.

Note: If you've just received your March postcard and would like to thank the sender, you can still leave a comment in the March BPS Café post! For earlier postcards that have finally arrived, please check out the quick links to the appropriate BPS Café in the Related Links section on the right.


(photograph via nom nom nom)

7 comments:

Fernanda said...

Melissa in Ottawa, thank you for the 'ex-introvert' cat postcard. I took a picture of my daughter a few days before getting your card that was just like it. Needless to say it made me laugh... loved it! Check it out on my Flickr stream www.flickr.com/photos/fernandaworld/4529785224/

shlomit, israel said...

Sara from Queensland Australia,
Tnx for the Beautiful Hand Made Postcard!! Such an intresting idea to make the Postcard made of cloth.

Have a nice weekend!
shlomit

Sahm in Richmond BC said...

Jillian from Toronto, thank you so much for the very colourful Chinese card, and for the book recommendation. Nights Below Station Street is the only David Adams Richards I have read but I promise to pick up Mercy Among the Children. I'm always open to a hot tip on a good book!

Penny in Australia said...

Hey Jesse - what a great postcard from your box of memories - thanks for sending Montana Double Date - it made me smile. P

Hedy said...

Thank you Whitney from Nashville for your April card.
Best Regards, Hedy

donna said...

Greetings G. from Turkey,
I am having a beautiful day today, thank you, and I will be certain to keep my eyes peeled for any winking spiders! Thanks for making me smile!
Big smile sent back to you!
Donna from Redondo Beach

Anonymous said...

elisha from tuscon! i have your postcard hanging in my living room and love the sunset scene so much! i have been going through the end of finals and just noticed you responded to my email so i will write you a real letter in return after i get back from being out of town (for fun!) this weekend. thank you again!

heather roberts, slc, ut, usa